Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Alice loves Dallas (area)


Steverino at WWT! I still can't believe what a good time we had at the con. I am getting really torn between whether I just want to keep volunteering or if I want to try a table in Artist's Alley next year myself (probably along with Kitty). I've done a lot of trade shows, and sitting behind the table can be boring at times, and one thing I never was at WWT was bored.

And all the perks of being a volunteer! Being the guy who holds the "I am soooooo last in line" sign, or my favorite, greeting and pointing at the front door to all the lost looking souls who need a ticket. Why, that even got me face to face with Ron Perlman, who actually did say hello to me as he came in with security. And then there was the getting of the very cool Sean Astin siggy. That rocks.

So, guys, good fortune willing and the creeks don't rise, I will be there in 2006. Hey, I might even want to do Chicago. It's about the same drive from here. Road trip is a road trip!

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Yeah, the Sean Astin Sig was pretty cool. ;-)
I've given a little thought to going to Chicago, pending approval from the wife, money, etc.
Have to find a hotel room, etc.

6:57 PM, December 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home