Monday, December 19, 2005

A message for ALL volunteers!

I need to get some feedback from all the volunteers. Please read and respond to this.
In talking with Steve, I'm going to register and get hosting for a volunteer website, and I wanted to get people's feelings on this. Names for the site, possibility for forums, etc. Maybe some art from Jeremy or Kit, somebody could review comics, etc. What do you guys think?
This would give us a great place for the new guys from the other shows to jump in.
If you don't want to comment here, email me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Taso g. said...

80 a year for hosting and domain isn't bad but it isn't exactly good.

Also, I think if you were going to do it you could make it for just general Wizard World volunteers, not just TX ones; then, you could make a forum with one general volunteer forum and then with individual forums for every stop.

I think that would be pretty neat.

11:10 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Darediva said...

If you want a free forum, go over to proboards. You can even put free chat rooms linked to it. For an example, look at the freebie I have at

www.darediva.proboards49.com/index.cgi

You can get as fancy, or leave it as plain as you like.

2:40 PM, December 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home